Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

8 hours ago, Jabalinius said:

Can I get a trial? please

Enjoy! :D

8 hours ago, SNKBTE99 said:

Careful guys, he makes 10x more than us

Compared to you the number probably need some more 0's 😉 Bow for your queen or be eating alive!<3

38 minutes ago, ZacStout4 said:

So I'm doing a trial on this bot now and so far absolutely love it! But Khaleesi I was just wondering how long per day can I run this before getting banned? In your opinion obviously you can't guarantee not getting banned just asking your opinion.

There are no rules about that, the more you bot the higher the chance of banns.
Just make sure to take enough breaks, switching skills once in a while works very well aswell :)

Edited by Khaleesi

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Enjoy! :D

Compared to you the number probably need some more 0's 😉 Bow for your queen or be eating alive!<3

There are no rules about that, the more you bot the higher the chance of banns.
Just make sure to take enough breaks, switching skills once in a while works very well aswell :)

Good one! 🤭

• Like 1

I purchased the agility AIO and it works great when it works, but if I pause the script, it pauses and says "zooming camera out" indefinitely. Also when running the Pollnivneach Rooftop course, after every lap right after it starts the course, my character takes a pause and just stands there for a moment. Is this a known issue? Thanks

1 hour ago, youknowwhyimhere said:

I purchased the agility AIO and it works great when it works, but if I pause the script, it pauses and says "zooming camera out" indefinitely. Also when running the Pollnivneach Rooftop course, after every lap right after it starts the course, my character takes a pause and just stands there for a moment. Is this a known issue? Thanks

Use fixed screen and zoom out :)