Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

On 1/14/2021 at 8:35 PM, Khaleesi said:

okie! will still have a look at this! shouldn't get stuck like this :)

I can affirm that this happens; bot seems a bit buggy.  When I run varrock (& Draynor) rooftop sometimes the bot does multiple "human idles" (Like 4 or 5) in a row. Eventually it continues, but I don't think this is planned behavior as it slows down the script alot. After some investigation it seems to happen if the bot can't "see" the next obstacle. It does turn the screen in the end, but as mentioned it sometimes take like 4 or 5 "human idle" periods. 

Hope this helps. If you need any additional info to debug i'd be happy to help!

10 hours ago, Psychotechno said:

I can affirm that this happens; bot seems a bit buggy.  When I run varrock (& Draynor) rooftop sometimes the bot does multiple "human idles" (Like 4 or 5) in a row. Eventually it continues, but I don't think this is planned behavior as it slows down the script alot. After some investigation it seems to happen if the bot can't "see" the next obstacle. It does turn the screen in the end, but as mentioned it sometimes take like 4 or 5 "human idle" periods. 

Hope this helps. If you need any additional info to debug i'd be happy to help!

Ya I see, human idles might be too much atm, make sure to zoom out so it never has to rotate the screen

11 hours ago, jeffrey160 said:

Looking great!

Can I please have a trail to try?

Enjoy! :D