Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

2 hours ago, 99pur3xx said:

Botted 2 hours day one  (4 hour break and farming run in between) 2 hours day 2 (LMS and farming run in between) at seers. 1500+ total level, high level forum member with on average 12h a day playing times. 1 day Ban. Sadly they have this script and agility locked down. 

I botted over 100 accounts to 70 agility, brand new accounts, one account to 90, juse use mirror mode, good breaks and isolate your account, the script is fantastic

3 hours ago, Not A Bot said:

I botted over 100 accounts to 70 agility, brand new accounts, one account to 90, juse use mirror mode, good breaks and isolate your account, the script is fantastic

I have botted max before btw so i know the drill, as i said im a high level forum member still. I think they've really stepped up detection regarding similarities in clicking pattern and using things like the minimap (unrealistic, no 'pro' uses minimap).

Wish it was back in the old days lol, i made maxed stakers in a week - 24/h a day. As long as you kept your playing time constant and didnt get reported in hot areas you were all good lol. 

I reckon if i bot now, mirror or not that account is cooked. 

5 minutes ago, 99pur3xx said:

I have botted max before btw so i know the drill, as i said im a high level forum member still. I think they've really stepped up detection regarding similarities in clicking pattern and using things like the minimap (unrealistic, no 'pro' uses minimap).

Wish it was back in the old days lol, i made maxed stakers in a week - 24/h a day. As long as you kept your playing time constant and didnt get reported in hot areas you were all good lol. 

I reckon if i bot now, mirror or not that account is cooked. 

Khal has a feature inside his script that gives every account a unique way of game interaction as long as you use the new mouse feature. Its probably something else that got you the ban, try mirror mode

59 minutes ago, appelkompot said:

can i have a trial please?

Enjoy!

1 minute ago, jdm210493 said:

The Varrock rooftop seems to be bugged. Everytime I run it, it gets stuck after climbing the wooden wall obstacle. If I pause it and turn the camera angle myself it seems to be fixed but, don't want to be doing that for every lap I run :D. Other people who got the same issue?

I will have a look at that! :)

Edited by Khaleesi