Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

On 8/5/2020 at 10:55 PM, tomziii said:

can i get a trail please khal

Enjoy! :D

On 8/5/2020 at 11:17 PM, DW1233 said:

Thanks! Agility pyramid has been working pretty well. I ran it for about an hour. I only experienced 2 small issues.

1. If the bot is pushed off by the moving boulder in the NE corner of the 1st level, it is unable to identify its position and restart unless I manually move south a few tiles. It just waits until there is an input. I expect this is because the bot is not expected to fail the moving boulders, only happens when I'm out of run.

2. It seems that the bot tries to 'beat' the moving boulders by waiting after completing the previous obstacle. However, it does not adjust its timing/strategy when out of run energy. So i see the script trying to walk past the moving boulder and it gets bumped off. It would be a nice quality of life to have the script treat the moving boulder as an obstacle  and stop on the tile prior to the trap before click on the next obstacle. 

Other than that, very happy with the script. These are just minor issues. Will be purchasing.

1) Fixing that already
2) Will have to take a look at that :)

Thx for report!

11 hours ago, Guest nath said:

Would love a trial please :)

Can't activated trials for guests