Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

On 6/7/2020 at 8:12 PM, nyleddy said:

Hey khal could i get a trial to this please

7 hours ago, ShaunBr said:

Could I get trial please

On 6/7/2020 at 10:40 PM, Barnie said:

Any progress on Brimhaven agility arena?

Not yet, I checked it but I dodn't really see a point compared to all existing methods atm :s

3 hours ago, osbotsucks said:

could I get a trial please? 

1 hour ago, ShaunBr said:

trial please

Enjoy the trials! :D

Hey @Khaleesi! Just started running this script for the werewolf agility course. Just wanted to point out a couple things, to add to a few that I see have already been pointed out about this course.

1. The health % at which it eats at runs the risk of killing the bot. The custom setting doesn't work yet. The deathslide hits upwards to 30, but it didn't eat when I was at 20 hp lol
  2. Stamina potions would be very helpful here!
  3. At the start of the course, with the stepping stones, the bot will get stuck to the west of the first stone. It runs to the tile north-west of the tile where the player jumps to the first stone, and can't figure out how to get back since clicking the stone in this location doesn't activate the autowalk. It tries to run diagonally, but can't. Can't leave the bot unattended otherwise it'll sit there and click on the stone repeatedly. Happening to me roughly 1/5 times.

So far that's all I've noticed! Really liking it so far otherwise, and I'm planning on trying to run this from 60-70 agility. Current strategy is to run for an hour once or twice a day, once in the morning, once in the evening. Will report back if I get banned xD

13 hours ago, TeamAcno said:

Hey @Khaleesi! Just started running this script for the werewolf agility course. Just wanted to point out a couple things, to add to a few that I see have already been pointed out about this course.

1. The health % at which it eats at runs the risk of killing the bot. The custom setting doesn't work yet. The deathslide hits upwards to 30, but it didn't eat when I was at 20 hp lol
  2. Stamina potions would be very helpful here!
  3. At the start of the course, with the stepping stones, the bot will get stuck to the west of the first stone. It runs to the tile north-west of the tile where the player jumps to the first stone, and can't figure out how to get back since clicking the stone in this location doesn't activate the autowalk. It tries to run diagonally, but can't. Can't leave the bot unattended otherwise it'll sit there and click on the stone repeatedly. Happening to me roughly 1/5 times.

So far that's all I've noticed! Really liking it so far otherwise, and I'm planning on trying to run this from 60-70 agility. Current strategy is to run for an hour once or twice a day, once in the morning, once in the evening. Will report back if I get banned xD

1. I made it so that when you drop under 30hp the bot will eat, doesn't really take the slider in to matter atm.
2. Ya That's something I want to add soon
3. Can you get a screenshot of this spot? Never seen that one on my accs :/

Ya do like 2-3h max a day :)

10 hours ago, dutchblesss said:

hey man, u got some nice scripts, bougth a few already. does this script support brimhaven course ? i want it for the color of my gracefull.

Glad to hear! Not atm :(
I might take a look at it in the next few weeks