Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

On 5/11/2019 at 10:42 PM, FapBoy said:

agility pyramid seems really bot like took me 5 minutes to complete one lap no fails at all. it pauses after almost every obsticale like if the bot is calculating what to do next, not too much of a big deal because it runs the course flawless just seems a bit slow is there anyway to speed it up ? 

Ya the pyramid is still in rework atm!
Should be finished soon

• Heart 1

On 5/6/2019 at 4:25 AM, Khaleesi said:

Well it's agility, bin high bann rate on all script on all clients ... 
The age of accounts have nothng to do wiht bann rates, it can even get them banned faster if you played them by hand too much

well i dont play much as it is maybe 4 hours a week total by hand . your script years ago got most of my accs 70 agility without any ban. until now every time i use it gets them banned,

so just letting you know you might need to rework your script or change something as its now 100 percent ban script 

13 hours ago, mr_big_t said:

well i dont play much as it is maybe 4 hours a week total by hand . your script years ago got most of my accs 70 agility without any ban. until now every time i use it gets them banned,

so just letting you know you might need to rework your script or change something as its now 100 percent ban script 

How much did you bot on the accounts that got banned, agility only? How much actual playtime were on those accounts before you used the accts? Have you ever botted on those accts before using this script? If so, how much? 

If you wouldn't mind answering these questions I'd appreciate it. Deciding whether to try using this. 

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility