Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

On 12/29/2018 at 1:32 AM, CrazyMate said:

Trial please mate ?

On 12/29/2018 at 11:49 PM, ocarlos9 said:

I bought this script because it was highly recommended from a few friends.  It wasn't working at all, but after reading through pages of this forum thread I found the simple fix.  If you are getting stuck in Canifis and you have your camera zoomed out to max, zoom in just a little more and you won't get stuck anymore.  That worked for me, I had posted earlier that this script was a waste of money, but I take that back

Where exactly does it get stuck for you?

20 hours ago, mijas alhak said:

can i try i trail i want to try the Pyramide agility one

14 hours ago, 10hp rusher said:

Would like a trial please to test out agility pyramid :)

All enjoy the trials!

On 12/26/2018 at 5:39 PM, jaktie123 said:

Im on drynor roof top and the script doesnt collect marks of grace, what am i doing wrong?

A fix or a refund would be nice as you state in your thread it picks up the marks, i have no use for it if you can't make this happen.

Please awnser this i am still stuck on this.

1 hour ago, jaktie123 said:

Please awnser this i am still stuck on this.

Should just pick them up fine ... trained from 74-75 today and picked up 32 of them ...
So don't see any problem here, can you take a screenshot or a gif when it does this?

Are you using mirror mode or resizeable screenmode, only at draynor rooftop or others aswell?

EDIT: I just ran draynor for 5 min and it picked up the first grace I encountered so I assume it's your setup,
please get a screenshot so I can see what's wrong 

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ocarlos9 said:

I was getting stuck on the 3rd rooftop and in the center of canifis if I failed a jump, but like i said, not having my zoom set to max helped fix the issue

Ya never zoom out completely, everything gets very small to click for the bot .. :/

9 hours ago, GrizzlyBender said:

can i get a trial?

8 hours ago, darklordforrrf said:

trial please?

Enjoy the trials :D

Edited by Khaleesi

On 12/22/2018 at 8:30 PM, gustoboy said:

Hey, script has been working great so far. Took me from level 1-70 with no issues. 

Just ran into one problem with the agility pyramid. The script didn't log out or anything once all of my waterskins were empty so my character died of thirst. 

how long did you bot for? like sessions wise? has it been banned any chance?

1-50 no ban...which is extremely rare both  for this script and agility botting in general (nothing to do with Khal, script is as good as it can be for the most part). 
Only suggestion I'd have for anyone using this, dont bot agility within the first 2 weeks. Sit the account or do some hand-done stuff first. 

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility