Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

12 hours ago, Michael Wall said:

Bot won't use the seer's tele, just keeps going to camelot no matter what setting I have it on. Am I doing something wrong or bot broken?

Seers teleport is the same as camelot? You need the achievement to swap camelot to seers?

On 10/30/2018 at 2:59 PM, w0mack said:

The rooftops in Seers Village. I was using mirror mode and yes I'm sure it wasn't the break manager. After I had ran the course once and then turn the script back on. It would work perfectly fine until my character fell off then I would have to repeat the process. @Khaleesi

Must be something with mirror I guess, ran from 71-73 agility and didn't happen once to me and I saw it fall a lot of times...
But there is 100% sure no logout code added to this script 

Edited by Khaleesi

No, what I mean is that I have the diary done, but when it goes to teleport no matter what teleport I have it set to, it forces a camelot tele over a seers tele.

E.g. When it's set to left click seers tele, the bot will right-click and teleport to camelot instead and when set to camelot tele it will just left click and tele to camelot. Simply will not go to seers under any circumstances.

On 11/3/2018 at 1:03 AM, zyzzbra said:

Please look into the seers rooftop. It is very, very botlike. When it wants to jump a gap, it clicks jumping gap twice. It clicks the gap for the second time while jmping the gap. Also, the path neems to be the same every time? 

Will take a look at double clicking and also to make the path a bit more random :)

On 11/3/2018 at 1:31 AM, Michael Wall said:

No, what I mean is that I have the diary done, but when it goes to teleport no matter what teleport I have it set to, it forces a camelot tele over a seers tele.

E.g. When it's set to left click seers tele, the bot will right-click and teleport to camelot instead and when set to camelot tele it will just left click and tele to camelot. Simply will not go to seers under any circumstances.

Oh sorry misunderstood! Will have this fixed today

EDIT:
Script updated to V1.66:
- Fixed Seers' teleport 

Will be looking into the other issues this evening when I have a bit more time.

Should be online in a few hours
Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Script updated to V1.71:
- Tweaked interaction method some more
- Smoother interaction with obstacles
- Should rarely double click an obstacle
- More randomized walking in Seers

EDIT:
Extra to V1.71:
- New UI

Should be online in a few hours
Khaleesi

On 11/3/2018 at 1:03 AM, zyzzbra said:

Please look into the seers rooftop. It is very, very botlike. When it wants to jump a gap, it clicks jumping gap twice. It clicks the gap for the second time while jmping the gap. Also, the path neems to be the same every time? 

Edited by Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility