Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Hi Khaleesi,

Mirror or regular client - Regular Client

What course/rooftop - Seers Rooftop

Which obstacle - Teleporting

Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck

Have noticed a problem with the Seer bank teleport option. No matter what option I have the teleport on (Single click or right click), The script will always select to teleport to camelot instead of the bank. The log shows no errors. The script just takes a few seconds to check its location and runs back to the bank to repeat the process

https://gyazo.com/d31f16111bebc3523f8b6a7fbf7e7db9

Hi Khaleesi,

Mirror or regular client - Regular Client

What course/rooftop - Seers Rooftop

Which obstacle - Teleporting

Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck

Have noticed a problem with the Seer bank teleport option. No matter what option I have the teleport on (Single click or right click), The script will always select to teleport to camelot instead of the bank. The log shows no errors. The script just takes a few seconds to check its location and runs back to the bank to repeat the process

https://gyazo.com/d31f16111bebc3523f8b6a7fbf7e7db9

you need diaries done to teleport to the bank, and if you have done that you can right click camelot teleport to set the location to the bank ?

you need diaries done to teleport to the bank, and if you have done that you can right click camelot teleport to set the location to the bank ?

I'm not sure what your trying to get at here. Yes I have done the diaries. I have also tried running the script with bank set as left click teleport AND as the right click teleport. No matter which I have set the script will always do the opposite making it teleport to Camelot

I'm not sure what your trying to get at here. Yes I have done the diaries. I have also tried running the script with bank set as left click teleport AND as the right click teleport. No matter which I have set the script will always do the opposite making it teleport to Camelot

so it will right click camelot teleport and set the default back to camelot? :huh: well thats a question for khaleesi then :P thought i'd be able to help 

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility