APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

UPDATE!

Version 3.26

• Fixed outstanding issues with banking. Should be considerably faster now. Please report any issues if you experience any with regards to banking!
  • Added failsafe to stop script getting stuck upstairs in cammy back if for any reason it misclicks the ladder (to test this out, feel free to start the script upstairs in the bank ! :)
Should be available within the next 24h.

Happy botting!

Apaec

:D! I will run the script tonight when I get off work and let you know how it goes :)

This script is simply amazing, worked flawless for me! thank you thank you! I'm buying it right when i get paid thursday, can't wait! Any way i could get a little bit more of a trail? i am hooked :)

np, let me know if you need longer to decide smile.png

Apa

APA ROCK CRABS - GUI CONFIGURATION INFO:

GUI = Graphic user interface (the screen which pops up when you start the bot)

Paint = onscreen graphics overlay (eg white drawn squares when fighting crabs, drawn on path, and the exp tracker).

• Save button

When the script is started for the first time, it will load the GUI with the default options. Whenever you press the save button, the current format of your GUI is saved to a local file on your computer. When you next start up the script, this local file will be read and your settings will be the same as the last time you saved it.

• Start button

Once the settings are filled out, when you press the start button, the script will begin. The GUI will close when you press start, and you will not be able to change the configuration of the script while it is running.

Shouldn't do. I tested it yesterday and it was working perfectly. Are you sure you're running version 3.26?

Apa

Should update automatically smile.png

Yeah I'm running version 3.26, it just keeps hovering over each of them back and forth like last time. It seemed to figure it out quicker this time though, although it did end my script last night again :(

Yeah I'm running version 3.26, it just keeps hovering over each of them back and forth like last time. It seemed to figure it out quicker this time though, although it did end my script last night again sad.png

This time it's more conditional (ie if it needs more food, it will withdraw more) and so on. previously it tried to do it in 1 loop which was both poor programming and not very efficient. It ensured that nothing went wrong though. It was working really solidly for me tho. Perhaps try running the script with all the items at the top of your main tab?

apa

This time it's more conditional (ie if it needs more food, it will withdraw more) and so on. previously it tried to do it in 1 loop which was both poor programming and not very efficient. It ensured that nothing went wrong though. It was working really solidly for me tho. Perhaps try running the script with all the items at the top of your main tab?

apa

I'll try to get a gif for you in a bit, gonna get 60 str first :p and yeah they're all at the top of my main tab already.