APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

1 hour ago, gang6000 said:

With sandcrabs do i need to do any quests to get there and its more chance to be banned if people are around right? 

How long is usual to bot at once inbetween breaks? 

Thanks ! 

Hey,

No - I believe no quests needed in order to access them. It's hard to quantify when risk is higher when it comes to botting; I would be extra cautious no matter where you bot. Keep sessions short (~30min-1h), use generous breaks (at least for as long as you bot) and play legitimately between sessions. Those are just some guidelines - it is up to you to work out what works for you!

Also, if you haven't already, consider botting at Sand crabs instead - they're much better exp/h and also no requirements to get there!

Hope that helps.

-Apa

Edited by Apaec

On 3/12/2021 at 5:48 PM, Apaec said:

Hey,

No - I believe no quests needed in order to access them. It's hard to quantify when risk is higher when it comes to botting; I would be extra cautious no matter where you bot. Keep sessions short (~30min-1h), use generous breaks (at least for as long as you bot) and play legitimately between sessions. Those are just some guidelines - it is up to you to work out what works for you!

Also, if you haven't already, consider botting at Sand crabs instead - they're much better exp/h and also no requirements to get there!

Hope that helps.

-Apa

Hey on your next update could you add a built in breaking system? 

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Psybration said:

hey bro, does it support breaks (built in breaks on osbot) ?

Though the script doesn't suppress the OSBot breaks, some users have reported that the script sometimes struggles to log out when in combat. I've yet to look into this and fix the issue; for now, I would suggest manually starting and stopping your sessions. Alternative, if you give the Sand Crabs script a try, that does support breaks and will move to a safe place 2 minutes before a break is due to start so that it can log out successfully each time.

-Apa

16 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Though the script doesn't suppress the OSBot breaks, some users have reported that the script sometimes struggles to log out when in combat. I've yet to look into this and fix the issue; for now, I would suggest manually starting and stopping your sessions. Alternative, if you give the Sand Crabs script a try, that does support breaks and will move to a safe place 2 minutes before a break is due to start so that it can log out successfully each time.

-Apa

Alright thanks, my concern is that sand crabs are higher ban rate due to it being such a hotspot, might give it a try later tho.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/2/2021 at 7:42 PM, YipIz said:

Hey there, I was wondering if I’d be able to get a refund on this script? I bought it the other day and ended up going a different route instead. Sorry thank you for your consideration

Hi there,

Unfortunately I do not have the ability to issue refunds, as the marketplace is run by OSBot and OSBot process the payments directly. You can, however, submit a refund request for the script under the OSBot support subforum! Whether or not it will be successful I believe is at the discretion of the OSBot staff.

-Apa

• 4 months later...

@Apaechey man, this rock crab script has been having issues breaking I've noticed.. It doesn't end up logging from the break because of it being in combat still.
Maybe have it run south or something so it can get away from combat to logout for break?

Please fix this ASAP, would be greatly appreciated!

• 4 months later...
On 4/12/2022 at 5:24 PM, tubbz94 said:

Any tips with this script to prevent bans?

don't bot😆

's hard to quantify when risk is higher when it comes to botting; I would be extra cautious no matter where you bot. Keep sessions short (~30min-1h), use generous breaks (at least for as long as you bot) and play legitimately between sessions. Those are just some guidelines

Anyone stil having succes with this bot?

• 3 months later...

I think theres a problem with switching worlds if you havent changed worlds from the switch worlds tab be cause the bot detected a player and tried to change worlds and got stopped on (switch to world {insert numbers here}?) and didnt press any of the options provided which were yes/yes, only remind on pvp worlds/ cancel