PROTESTING

Lee

Staff/Mods  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think certain mods/staff abuse their power?

2. 2. Are you satisfied with the way mods/staff handle things?

I have been here for awhile and have found that I am quite fond of the OSBot members and staff. Except for one.. Why is maldesto a mod? He came here from another botting website and a week later or so, then he was a mod. The people who are most active in the community are always butting heads with him and he has never seem to be in the wrong. I've also noticed that he holds personal grudges when he deals with some things. I understand that he is trying to do his job, but must he be so controlling? He is known for his excessive locking of topics and censoring of posts.. I haven't seen him supporting new ideas from members. I only see him supporting the ideas of the staff, like a little dog idolizing its owner. In many of the topics that I see him dispute with members, he often disagrees with most of them. And when he is wrong he doesn't admit it or apologize. He isn't open at all to new ideas.

Is there any other mods that any of you have noticed being ignorant/abusive? Post on here! I'd like to hear about your experience/conflict with them.

I'd like this topic not to be closed so I can hear other members opinions

Yes

No

Relooked at

Will edit after leegs game

Infact, I just had another fight with him yesterday and days before.

Honestly I think him changing posts is the best thing he does, and does it properly.

I think he got mod too quickly in THIS community and seems he's not very nice.

Also if you get on his bad side, he gives you no opportunity to make it up. For example just yesterday I told him and the community that I was going to stop trolling and act more maturely on the forums as I've become quite the troll and am hated by many here. He told me I'm going to be the same trolling kid and that I won't change. I can quote it if necessary. I've made many complaints about him in threads as well as to Kati who just blew me off as usual.

Edited by Speakmore

I haven't payed much attention to the members or staff since no one affected me yet , but if that's true than I feel everything you are saying, when you are in a higher rank you are suppose to be more understanding of the members and reasonable and respectful or else it's just not professional and don't deserve that tittle to be honest , and that's my opinion of what a mod or anything higher should be like

• Like 2

to add a little more depth to what my post and votes mean is i don't really have a way to know if the admins/mods take advantage of their power, and seeing as i haven't seen this happen first hand i don't think they do. i think the "protesters" are looking at the wrong side of the matter. this is what happened: gave @Maldesto an order as his boss to delete what was considered "double" feedback after the rule change. and yes i feel that the rule change was a little bit overkill, seeing as now that there are some established vendors here if they go with them they don't have to worry about scams even if they're given unneeded feedback for 100k. Point is that maldesto did what he was ordered to do because kati (his boss) ordered him to. so if your going to protest do it with the right info.

• Like 1

to add a little more depth to what my post and votes mean is i don't really have a way to know if the admins/mods take advantage of their power, and seeing as i haven't seen this happen first hand i don't think they do. i think the "protesters" are looking at the wrong side of the matter. this is what happened: gave @Maldesto an order as his boss to delete what was considered "double" feedback after the rule change. and yes i feel that the rule change was a little bit overkill, seeing as now that there are some established vendors here if they go with them they don't have to worry about scams even if they're given unneeded feedback for 100k. Point is that maldesto did what he was ordered to do because kati (his boss) ordered him to. so if your going to protest do it with the right info.

This isnt entirely or mostly about that. That has little to do with this. This has to do with my dislike for Maldesto and his ways, and I would like feedback to see if I'm wrong about my effort to not like him just because of my personal experience. 

I haven't payed much attention to the members or staff since no one affected me yet , but if that's true than I feel everything you are saying, when you are in a higher rank you are suppose to be more understanding of the members and reasonable and respectful or else it's just not professional and don't deserve that tittle to be honest , and that's my opinion of what a mod or anything higher should be like

This ^^ :D

This isnt entirely or mostly about that. That has little to do with this. This has to do with my dislike for Maldesto and his ways, and I would like feedback to see if I'm wrong about my effort to not like him just because of my personal experience.

if thats true and you have a problem with one person in particular then don't make a thread calling them out, you pm them and try to resolve it. and in this case as a mod you would talk to kati about how he was doing at his job, not make a bashing thread. and one other thing about "do the staff abuse their power?" they give us all a free client and many free scripts, a great and full api and scripting community to do it in. and if they want they could all pull the plug on it. so quit whining about it and be grateful you have them to code all this stuff for you so you dont have to...

Whether you feel you are "abused" or not gives you no right to break the rules everyone else is required to follow. I've removed a question in your poll and hope you will re-read the rules.

You can personally address me if you have a problem with my staff members instead of creating a thread with the hidden intent to cause useless drama.

This is not us being communists, this is you breaking the rules that are in place to keep the community clean. 

Seriously, try PMing me. :)

• Like 1