banned

Devoh

jagex wrote me and said they were able to detect that i was using illegal 3rd party software and are accurately able to do so. if this true and if so, is osbot completely unsafe? is it also possible that they read comments on here and match ip's to those who admit they're botting? i was a babysitting botter, i for the most part, was watching my guy play looking at the screen every 5 minutes or so. 

just wanted to hear your guys thoughts. also, if jagex is able to detect osbot's client, what's the point? are you guys able to make a private client for a fee?

jagex wrote me and said they were able to detect that i was using illegal 3rd party software and are accurately able to do so. if this true and if so, is osbot completely unsafe? is it also possible that they read comments on here and match ip's to those who admit they're botting? i was a babysitting botter, i for the most part, was watching my guy play looking at the screen every 5 minutes or so. 

just wanted to hear your guys thoughts. also, if jagex is able to detect osbot's client, what's the point? are you guys able to make a private client for a fee?

bullshit