New Headphones

Molepepper

Hey guys, I have a pair of beats but I don't like them because I've had them for like almost 2 years now. They're getting old and plus Beats audio quality sucks major dick.  Now I know that i'm going to get some shit for this but I want something that looks decent that also has really amazing audio (specially bass because I love dat rap yo jay kay rap is for homos imo).

I have Beats Solo HDs and they are amazing, sound cancellation + surround sound all day. If you want bass, get Sonys, otherwise get the new Mix'rs from Beats.

Which ones are they? Are the the newer series or are they older? I bought mine a while ago and they came out with better audio apparently.

Which ones are they? Are the the newer series or are they older? I bought mine a while ago and they came out with better audio apparently.

Mix'rs came out this year and they have great sound quality, my friends have them. Which ones do you have? I used to have solos and now have solo HDs and trust me there is a huge quality gap.