Fresh Start (Speakmore)

Speakmore

Hello Everyone,

As most of you currently already know, I am quite a hassle for this forum, or rather the Moderation Team, and I also don't play Runescape. While that is fun and all, it gets kind of boring because they just ban me for a day over and over and these infractions never seem to expire, or if they do, in a month+, so basically never. Anyways, I think I'm up to 6 points or whatever and as stated, the bans are getting annoying.

If you've been in the community since April, you should/may know that I was one of if not the most active members in the community. I was on (via my phone, and still am) my phone for about 12 hours+ a day (on the forums) and posting A LOT. I think I averaged 50 or so a day. Then I went "silent." I now and have been for months posting 0-5 times a day at most and I got infracted for random crap that of course I disagree with, and never appeal because people are fed up with me and won't remove them because of it. Yeah, yeah, you guys are SO non-bias when it comes to Speakmore posts/threads. I don't believe that crap for a second. When you're moderator+ and this certain person is consistently being a nuisance, you're always reading their posts in a way that you wouldn't read it from a newer player (with better intentions?). Anyway, this thread isn't about yourself, but rather about me and my change of/in attitude and maturity.

I'm pretty sure if you knew me back in April, that you liked me much better then, and I would like that again because I'm bored of the trolling and being treated like I treat half of you. I haven't decided if I want to make another account (I think my 19th) or not because:

1) I have a rather large amount of posts

2) I have plenty of posts/topics with "Likes"

3) I want the name Speakmore

The reason I would want yet another account:

1) I have a lot of warning points

2) New account gives me a better chance to "restart"

So let me know if you guys would be willing to give me a chance to "restart" or something like that.

Is this where I state that the entire thread was fake and you all (readers) just wasted 5 minutes of your lives? Nope.

-Speakmore

• Like 3

Everyone deserves a second chance.

But even if you start over people are going to still carry their impression of you as first impressions count and to me you weren't exactly a friendly guy.

That's fine, you don't need to like me.

But I no longer hold any grudges against anyone right now.

Welcome back to the forums. Now let's get you a profile pic.

Always been here

Never had a profile pic

Haha

But thanks

Knew you from Jordan's server since 2010 but you wouldn't know me by this username (Zerox).

Honestly, I would just stick to Speakmore. Why? Because knowing you, by now you would of helped dozens or more people.

Good respect from me to you as well as others. Fresh start? Don't fall into that pit.

What's better? Being respected by many, or being hassled by a few.

Edited by Jin
  • Like 1

Knew you from Jordan's server since 2010 but you wouldn't know me by this username (Zerox).

Honestly, I would just stick to Speakmore. Why? Because knowing you, by now you would of helped dozens or more people.

Good respect from me to you as well as others. Fresh start? Don't fall into that pit.

Haha you actually remember me from that server huh.

With Brandon and uhhh what was the girls name.

I was helping like 12-15 hours a day on that server. Then Jordon demoted me because Brandon never talked to him about me ^_^

Edited by Speakmore
  • Like 1