Forums are being blocked

Medic

What about other people who don't know a single shit about computers and rely always on av's? They will assume OSBot is a virus...

You mean...  we might have a community that excludes the noobs?  This pleases me :P

Either way, it looks like it's a false positive as only those two scanners detect anything.  Sophos is shit http://community.sophos.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels&location=forum-board%3AESDP&q=mal%2FhtmlGen-A#message-list

What about other people who don't know a single shit about computers and rely always on av's? They will assume OSBot is a virus...

I'm working on finding the problem. I'm just trying to provide a temporarily solution to help.

Fa3s3I3.png

I've pinpointed the issue as to why enet considered us malicious. I will try to contact both them and Sophos and request their change. The analysis isn't updated very often, it seems.

TFAosIS.png

"Nod32 blacklist those websites, not because they have something dangerous, but because they contain passwords, which Nod32 usually sells. If virus, there is another message for him. Which is automatically deleted."

Same thing happened to me, so I just entered a mask to avoid this misleading alert.

Search it through Google, you'll bound to find a result in 10 minutes or less.