API Question

Isolate

elaborate plez sad.png

There's an array of values stored about your character (in the actual game) called VARPS. If you go to the client settings and check the Configs option you'll be able to see them change in the console when you do certain things.

For example, becoming poisoned changes a specific value in your players variables which basically "tells" the game that you are poisoned. You'll understand it a lot more once you see it in-game.

There's an array of values stored about your character (in the actual game) called VARPS. If you go to the client settings and check the Configs option you'll be able to see them change in the console when you do certain things.

For example, becoming poisoned changes a specific value in your players variables which basically "tells" the game that you are poisoned. You'll understand it a lot more once you see it in-game.

ahh thank you :D im assuming alot so ill try and work out quest ones?

ahh thank you biggrin.png im assuming alot so ill try and work out quest ones?

The specific quests config value will change based on how far along you are in the quest, making it easy to detect what part you should be completing. It should be easy to find because it will continue to change as you progress in the quest.

The specific quests config value will change based on how far along you are in the quest, making it easy to detect what part you should be completing. It should be easy to find because it will continue to change as you progress in the quest.

this is all i see and i don;t really get it

8goaGIL.png

this is all i see and i don;t really get it

8goaGIL.png

Ya that's what your looking for. You need to activate the change to figure out which config it is. It's hard to explain it, it's better if you see it for your self. A great example would be for you to go into your construction house in building mode. Then change it to non building mode. And you see how config 780 changes from 0 to 1024 when buildings mode is on. You could create you own little method.

private boolean buildingModeOn() {

return client.getConfig(780) == 1024;

}

write your own method

thats what i'm trying to understand how to do -.-" 

Ya that's what your looking for. You need to activate the change to figure out which config it is. It's hard to explain it, it's better if you see it for your self. A great example would be for you to go into your construction house in building mode. Then change it to non building mode. And you see how config 780 changes from 0 to 1024 when buildings mode is on. You could create you own little method.

private boolean buildingModeOn() {

return client.getConfig(780) == 1024;

}

so if i start a new quest one of them will change? + is this all the configs?

if you need an example of varpbits look at my snippets alot of them use them..

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/45485-farming-leprechaun-toolshed/

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/36911-prayer-api/

thanks! ill check these out :D

Yes you can get the quest completion status with the configs.

For example Romeo & Juliet is the config 144. 0 = Not started, 10 = started, 20 = Talked with Juliet, 30 = Brought the message to Romeo and now speak with Father Lawrence. Then i stopped.

how did you find this though? i do not appear to have 144.

the main problem i have is not understand this table of values that shows up.

so when i start doing something  a value appears?

and then does it stay until the next change or only appear whilst i complete that part of something