Experiment #2

Kinetic

i like it

8dQVR.jpg

I like this more than yours, I do like the rest

That's something that can be easily changed, but thanks for liking the rest :P

Too wide for my screen, other then that I'm diggin' the feel it puts off.

Yeah, when it gets coded, it will be available for everyones screen. During designing though, has to be that size.

Thanks man :)

I like it, but I don't like white webpages. They're too bright.

Thank you, and we can always dim down the brightness of some things :P

One of the main things when removing the old webpage, was the white webpages aren't very eye catching. 

Can always put up a vote on which people think is better and more eye-catching.

Also, there can be dark versions implemented with this design aswell, here :

http://codstars.com/kineticgfx/darkversion

However, imo the white version gives off a better feel

It's much better than #1, I'm not sure if it's because of the light theme but this one has a cleaner feeling to it than the current homepage so I prefer this one.

Thank you, I've asked a lot of people on Skype and they prefer it to the current aswell.

So if Maldesto does choose to use it, I'll be getting a coder on it.

Lol, no. The white does not go well with red/darkgrey, you should know that. Also you didn´t visually improve the site atall, it´s the same base duxzero made with lighter colors.

Why don´t you just create whole new design and then get a coder?

No offence but that looks like a 13 year old made as school project with free homepage creator.

Edited by Designer

Lol, no. The white does not go well with red/darkgrey, you should know that. Also you didn´t visually improve the site atall, it´s the same base duxzero made with lighter colors.

Why don´t you just create whole new design and then get a coder?

No offence but that looks like a 13 year old made as school project with free homepage creator.

LOL ok m8

thanks for the opinion ;)

You´re welcome and not just an opinion, but a statement with facts behind it.

Not to rain on your parade, but your comment about it being a 13year old's project is opionated. Not disagreeing with the other points you made though, on a usability side of the design not much has changed and colour is always key to peoples judgement.

I would redesign a functional dynamic standalone webpage instead of this static tablet marketed webpage that we have. 

You´re welcome and not just an opinion, but a statement with facts behind it.

Pretty sure you can add neutral colors to a single colored palette. And by pretty sure, I'm certain. Not to mention that this is an off-white with a tint that goes. There's nothing wrong with the neutrals. The reds don't seem to be of the same hue, however, which is a problem. Maintain a single hue with different variations in lightness/opacity or go for an analogous color scheme (although that would change a lot). Overall I don't have any big problems with the layout. It's fairly clean and straightforward and the font hierarchy is mostly fine with the exception of the OSBot logo itself which I don't personally like the typeface for. I don't think anyone is going to be blown away by it, but it isn't anywhere close to repulsive.