Sometimes get error

qarielq

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mvklyg&s=8#.U1kVG_mSxBk

the link to the picture. It started happening after Maldesto banned me for the multiple accounts IP thingy then later unbanned me. It happened frequently after that. Only fix to this is to close my current browser, open and refresh afew times before the error is gone. Its really annoying :X

Well, with the image you supplied, it shows that you sometimes get banned randomly. But your physical account does not get banned - only the IP address you are using at the time. And unless you're having Maldesto unban the IPs (which he isn't. You said you just have to refresh the page a few times) then it means your IP address is switching sometimes, and the one you're switching to is banned.

^ try it on a different cp or something. Maybe its the account or something tongue.png. Or different internet browser.

I just started OSbot the other day when some friends told me about it. I tried making an account and got the error message mentioned here, and never received a validation link. I later switched browsers and created a different account and everything is working fine. Just trying to find a reason as to why my original browser would be getting this error and to let moderators know about the problem.