Question for staff (admins more specifically)

Master Chief

If the ads block you, just get adblock on google chrome, then right click, ad block, block this ad.

Yeah I was doing that but it seems they get changed every few days or something and it bothers me.

ooh, colored AND italics? I think I know which Pip I want next now biggrin.png

Group formatting only applies from your primary group's format so you wouldn't have both

You won't have a colored name, you'll have a white, italicized name.

You should have all the VIP benefits. I believe @McFirm did when he had VIP. However, @lolmanden claimed that he didn't when he bought VIP and requested a refund due to that.

You won't have a colored name, but you should have the benefits of VIP. If not, just request a refund like @lolmanden did.

If the ads block you, just get adblock on google chrome, then right click, ad block, block this ad.

The whole point of them is to bring in additional revenue to OSBot since it's not free to run a site and developers wish to seek some profits from their time invested into the site and bot. Telling people to just get an Ad Block isn't such an ethical move.

You won't have a colored name, you'll have a white, italicized name.

You should have all the VIP benefits. I believe @McFirm did when he had VIP. However, @lolmanden claimed that he didn't when he bought VIP and requested a refund due to that.

You won't have a colored name, but you should have the benefits of VIP. If not, just request a refund like @lolmanden did.

The whole point of them is to bring in additional revenue to OSBot since it's not free to run a site and developers wish to seek some profits from their time invested into the site and bot. Telling people to just get an Ad Block isn't such an ethical move.

You just bought sponsor, I think osbot is fine

Let me test it out.

Edit:

You will still get ads.

Giving you VIP as a primary would defeat the purpose of the TWC rank.

Ok so no point of buying VIP

I disagree because the pip says TWC so it's just as effective. It's not like italicized names are universal for "trade with caution". If they're going to see the pip, they're going to see the pip whether it's primary or secondary.

Oh well, thanks for the reply bro. Feel free to lock the thread since it's been answered whenever you get the chance. Pce