did anyone feel this?

Dylan

hahahaha u srs??? botters just buy membership back straight away.

infact banning accounts must be making bank for jagex.

In some respects yes I agree.

But you have to agree, even people on this site have admitted to stopping botting because of these bans. Maybe it's just me, but less people I feel are botting

In some respects yes I agree.

But you have to agree, even people on this site have admitted to stopping botting because of these bans. Maybe it's just me, but less people I feel are botting

i stopped botting, and started playing legit, appiled like 250 days membership on my account knowing its not gonna be banned is a nice feeling lol.

@Dylan Yes I did feel it LOL. Did you?

nah i don't bot anymore so i didn't feel you guy'seseseses pain :P.

How does one person ban all those accounts?

Does he mean the system found it and he banned? I doubt he went out and personally found them and banned. >.>

Well, there are some mods dedicated to hunting mods and with 8 hour work schedule it is not that hard to get 3k bots banned in a day, is it. Especially if they implemented the option into the rotten potato or something, so you don't need to have access to the database and whatnot.

The anti bot is a lie, it does not exist. The only thing they are improving, when they're speaking of anti bot is the prevention of botting - such was the random event update.