The lazy pure returns

imschwaggy

Currently doing this "Peta Hunter" Script (better than AIO hunter tbh way faster)

4/28: Almost to my next goal of 90Hunter Will be there later today

post-97098-0-45307300-1398703018_thumb.png Going for a 24hr proggy lol. Then off to 99 Hunter some time next week $$ unless I get the blast furnace script for $$x2. (Heard it makes 250-500k+ profit per hour)

Im back to runescape after getting hacked 3months into OSRS(2007scape). Lost bank and all my goodies so Im starting fresh thanks to a few donations to get me going. I've been using a few bots to get my stats up. Aswell as reluctantly doing a few quests. Ill post a few pics of proggies and stats i've gotten the past week and change i've been playing.

Short Term Goals:

(stats)

*90Range* (currently working on this)

80Strength

60Attack

50Mage

43Prayer

*90Hunter* (currently working on this)

(items)

Robin Hood Hat

Fury Amy

Dark Bow

Archers Ring

Karils Cbow

Red/Black Chins

Long term Goals:

(stats)

99Range

90Strength

60Attack

99Mage

52Prayer

80Agility

55Slayer

*99Hunter*

(items)

Ranger Boots

Armadyl Crossbow

10m+Cash stack

~More to come

*********** UPDATED ***********

~~~April 18, 2014

CURRENT: 

*65HitPoints*

40Attack

*75Range*

70Strength

*50 Magic* (short-term goal met)

*59Agility*

46Fishing/Cooking/Woodcutting

30Thief

*43Prayer* (short-term goal met)

*80 Hunter*

ITEMS:

1.5m Cash

Unholy Book

Avas Accumulator

4/14: Going to start training ranged at experiments hopefully with a script. Im also hoping I do not get banned.

~got to 75range 65hp

4/15: Started training hunter, got from 28-43 so far. Going to have 53 in a few hours and get grey chins. Then going to use all chins for range training. Purchased "Auto Hunter Pro" Script . $$ Here I come, I hope It was a good investment. Seems good so far.

Accepting all donations in game and via paypal for members and gold/items.

PM me to donate in game or via paypal gift smile.png

Needed Sharks, Arrows, Knives, Chins, Pots, Gp, Any items tbh help the lazy pure get these gains QwPha8E.png

~was foolishly and wastefully training with rune arrows I thought it was faster, now using steel/iron knives. (wasted about 250k+ sad.png

SUPPORTERS: (I have 12.3k+ followers on IG will shout out all donators and supporters)

Will be updating this post every so often.

4/14: Just started a little test, going to see how much exp I get before I start frankenstein's quest to kill experiments.

4/15: Got to 53 Hunter, going for 63 tomorrow morning to start getting chins to train my range.

4/16: Got to 63 Hunter early this afternoon, going for 75 then will train my range with the chins i've got. Then going to get to 85 hunter.

4/17: Got to 76Hunter. Decided to continue to 83, then getting 5xmage and buying puropuro script after some questing. Heard that yields 300k-1.5mHr. Definitely worth the $15 .

4/18: Got to 80Hunter. 50Mage not sure if im going to buy the puro puro script right now. Decided to make a mule account incase I get banned. That account will start off as a skiller. Making it later today or tomorrow. Will be dropping off all valuable stuff every overnight mostlikely.

post-97098-0-44648800-1397782782_thumb.png

Edited by imschwaggy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...