High alch script

thelegacy0

On the SDN,

Why don't we have one? I understand that left clicking with subtle camera movements probably has a high ban rate, but seriously, it's not hard to write something up for human attention span... Does anyone have any legitimate reasons for it? I've alched 1k of 4k rune arrows with a script I whipped up... I'll keep toying with the human-like left-clicking powers every now and again, but I don't see why we don't have such a simple script.

Edited by thelegacy0

Auto clicker would definitely get you banned due to the camera never moving, and never having random delays. The sleep you use depends on a few other things, and the time I'm using seems universally perfect. It might skip here and there, which is good, because that's what you want. But anyway, alching stuff is really easy to write because it's just left click. The antiban just needs to include: camera movement, random clicks, sometimes skip an alch (like wait 5 seconds), and sometimes look away from the screen, so anywhere from 10 to 120 seconds of inactivity. Not the best exp/hr (I'm getting over 1k alchs/hr with random 3-14 second pauses maybe once per couple minutes) but it's still good for if you don't want to do it. To me, it just seems too easy to not have. That's why I want feedback, to see if I'm overlooking something.