Need a sig.

RoomScape

I would like a sig that has buttons in it - where there's text and you can click it to link to a thread.

Example:

Something along the lines of this. Once you click it, it redirects you to the link.XHZznak.png

This is the last sig that I had. I liked it but it didn't have buttons. I don't want this copied, but just use as a reference to what I would accept. 4f3ee965791f088857693ecbaf6117ac.png

I would like the sig to match my current avatar, if possible. Preferrably the yellow/orange color of $100 donor.

I can pay with GP (RS3 or 07) or by PayPal. Let me know your price before you get started and I'll tell you what I think of the price.

Forum color for $100 donor is: #FFD700

Not sure if that's helpful or not, but whatever.

Also, I want the sig to be transparent. I hate pictures that aren't transparent. Just matching the forum color is annoying and won't really work on other forum skins.

Edited by RoomScape

I would like a sig that has buttons in it - where there's text and you can click it to link to a thread.

Example:

Something along the lines of this. Once you click it, it redirects you to the link.XHZznak.png

This is the last sig that I had. I liked it but it didn't have buttons. I don't want this copied, but just use as a reference to what I would accept. 4f3ee965791f088857693ecbaf6117ac.png

I would like the sig to match my current avatar, if possible. Preferrably the yellow/orange color of $100 donor.

I can pay with GP (RS3 or 07) or by sending you a gift voucher. Let me know your price before you get started and I'll tell you what I think of the price.

Forum color for $100 donor is: #FFD700

Not sure if that's helpful or not, but whatever.

Also, I want the sig to be transparent. I hate pictures that aren't transparent. Just matching the forum color is annoying and won't really work on other forum skins.

I'll do it for 1M 07gp

Edited by Sneeze

Here we go!

Profile picture:

- http://gyazo.com/73ab608ac90b31c7e0bb2821cb78fb36

Signature picture:

- http://gyazo.com/b656b6f360c29f00a0519b6b9277f518

What do you think?

Looks nice, but I like my current avatar more. :(

And why is the avatar bigger than the actual sig? o.o

Would it be possible too make the buttons MM, PM, Voucher, Bond separate but still together so that he can give them separate links? Other than that it looks really nice, would love to see some more of your work if you wanna PM me.

I already talked to him about that and he said it shouldn't be a problem. He made them so that I can add links to it - at least, I hope so.

I already talked to him about that and he said it shouldn't be a problem. He made them so that I can add links to it - at least, I hope so.

Of course. There is no problem at all with that, unless the forums prevent you from having 5 images in your signature.

Would it be possible too make the buttons MM, PM, Voucher, Bond separate but still together so that he can give them separate links? Other than that it looks really nice, would love to see some more of your work if you wanna PM me.

As said, I can make them all clickable with BB.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/45372-snaes-shop/page-1