Presenting: Kasper

Kasper

Hey there Osbot user ^^

I'd like to present myself to the forum community, as I've been a part of the leecher community for months, and I'm tired of it ^^

It's time I give something back to the community.

I have no idea how or when, but I'm planning to do something.

As for who I am:

I'm 18 years old, studying Digital Arts & Entertainment in Kortrijk, Belgium.

For those of you that don't know, DAE is technically Game Design, I learn how to code in c++, make 3D models in 3DS max, and how to paint & draw in Photoshop.

I also have to make analog drawings, but I'm not such a fond drawer, I practically suck at it.

I used to do a lot of sports, but I stopped doing them because I had no time for school anymore, and since I live in a dorm room I was pretty far away from my clubs.

Thanks to  : I speak fluently Dutch & English, French I'm okay-ish, I can understand and communicate with it but not fluently, I can understand German, like if you speak in German towards me I'll be probably able to understand you and answer you in English.

So, that's all I can think for now, if you have any questions, feel free to pm / reply your questions.

Kind regards,

Kasper 

Edited by Kasper

Hey there Osbot user ^^

I'd like to present myself to the forum community, as I've been a part of the leecher community for months, and I'm tired of it ^^

It's time I give something back to the community.

I have no idea how or when, but I'm planning to do something.

As for who I am:

I'm 18 years old, studying Digital Arts & Entertainment in Kortrijk, Belgium.

For those of you that don't know, DAE is technically Game Design, I learn how to code in c++, make 3D models in 3DS max, and how to paint & draw in Photoshop.

I also have to make analog drawings, but I'm not such a fond drawer, I practically suck at it.

I used to do a lot of sports, but I stopped doing them because I had no time for school anymore, and since I live in a dorm room I was pretty far away from my clubs.

So, that's all I can think for now, if you have any questions, feel free to pm / reply your questions.

Kind regards,

Kasper 

welcome :)

What language do you speak? dutch, french or german?

Welcome friend happy.png

Yay, I'm instantly a friend 

Welcome smile.png

My brother's name is Kasper aswell. Never seen anyone called Kasper with a K instead of a C (Casper)

Yeah, everytime I tell someone my name I have to state it's with a K instead of C

Welcome buddy happy.png Hope you enjoy your time here and find this community a warming home QwPha8E.png

I hope I do 

Welcome to OSBot buddy! PM me if you have any questions! 

I certainly will smile.png