Why was Levi banned?

Animation

Plotted to scam quit, and he was bragging about it to someone that ended up reporting him for it.

He was upset that I stripped him of his ex-staff rank due to getting banned for chatbox numerous times, even after I warned him that he'd get his rank removed if it happened again. :p

rekt™
  • Like 1

Plotted to scam quit, and he was bragging about it to someone that ended up reporting him for it.

He was upset that I stripped him of his ex-staff rank due to getting banned for chatbox numerous times, even after I warned him that he'd get his rank removed if it happened again. :p

In my opinion he wouldn't scamquit as he was just pissed off and said non-sense.

In my opinion he wouldn't scamquit as he was just pissed off and said non-sense.

You saying he's too dumb to know how to pull off a scam quit?

deported

Edit:

Anyways, it's better to avoid the situation all together.

That's like being mad and saying "i'm going to go to a school and shoot all of the students."

The police don't sit around and wait to see if the person does it. They take action immediately in order to avoid any possibility of it happening.

It's not to the same degree, but it's the same concept of why the actions were taken against Levi. :p

deported

No, Im saying he's too dumb that he makes empty threats.

deported[/quote

No, Im saying he's too dumb that he makes empty threats.

Edited by lolmanden