GG 2007scape botting....

Dylan

Great thread dude, I bet Jagex is gonna' ban-hammer us on the spot as soon as we hit play.

They say this every time and it doesn't do much.

Lol.

WTF Are you talkign about? They've been fuckign us up for the past few months now tbh. I mean we've found ways around them and snuck aroudn their backs but they know how to catch us and this last month (Especially 2 weeks) have been especially harsh on bans.I'm running 1 account on a fresh IP playign it legit alto and usign misccellanious good scripts and still getting temp banned within 1-2 days of botting. Until OSbot starts taking Jagex's detection systems more seriously and coming up with a way to combat them we shouldn't be acting like JaGex isn't winning.

Here's my questions:

- What are we doing about these bans?

- Are our customers (VIP's, script purchasers) Happy with the life-span of their accounts?

We just need to make this a priority within our community and focus on fixing it. MAybe even make a section under community or programming.

Edited by Deffiliate
  • Like 5

Great thread dude, I bet Jagex is gonna' ban-hammer us on the spot as soon as we hit play.

WTF Are you talkign about? They've been fuckign us up for the past few months now tbh. I mean we've found ways around them and snuck aroudn their backs but they know how to catch us and this last month (Especially 2 weeks) have been especially harsh on bans.I'm running 1 account on a fresh IP playign it legit alto and usign misccellanious good scripts and still getting temp banned within 1-2 days of botting. Until OSbot starts taking Jagex's detection systems more seriously and coming up with a way to combat them we shouldn't be acting like JaGex isn't winning.

Here's my questions:

- What are we doing about these bans?

- Are our customers (VIP's, script purchasers) Happy with the life-span of their accounts?

We just need to make this a priority within our community and focus on fixing it. MAybe even make a section under community or programming.

totally agree.