brb, Going to a forum that enforces rules

Olaf

So what's your damn problem? Are you offended just because your glorious globalization is failing the Europe and the rest of the world and we do not want your shitty language to replace ours? And take care of your own business first, at least Finland is not the one with soon-to-be-50% of immigrant population, kind sire. And I'm not against Brits in any way, but you're damn pathetic.

Edited by snaes

So what's your damn problem? Are you offended just because your glorious globalization is failing the Europe and the rest of the world and we do not want your shitty language to replace ours? And take care of your own business first, at least Finland is not the one with soon-to-be-50% of immigrant population, kind sire. And I'm not against Brits in any way, but you're damn pathetic.

Well upon sign up to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

one of the rules stating that you must speak in English as it is an English forum. In private chat fine by all means speak your language.

And England is failing the EU? Lol I think you're mistaken sir.

It's England who is being sunk by all the debt the EU has brought to us. 

• Like 1

Well upon sign up to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

one of the rules stating that you must speak in English as it is an English forum. In private chat fine by all means speak your language.

And England is failing the EU? Lol I think you're mistaken sir.

It's England who is being sunk by all the debt the EU has brought to us. 

Have you even read what I have written or are you illiterate, or you just lack some IQ to understand it? I never said that, EU is failing us all. 

Also, if you actually read it, you would have the answer on the first "argument".

Think you need to relearn the definition my friend.

English is and always will be the globally spoken language, we're not 'Trying' to globalize it, it is and has been for many many years the most neutral language spoken.

I'm not saying that "you" are trying to globalize it, just as much as I was not saying you're the one failing the EU. And don't worry, I got the definitions done, after 5 years of this shit cultural marxist brainwashing education system and sociology diploma. If French, for example, was the spoken language of the "ones", I would not be here, posting against English, as the globalization language, but French. But then again, the rules would be that we have to post in French. The only thing I am attacking here is your attitude towards the other languages and therefore riding the steeds of globalization, as it was predicted.

Edited by snaes

I'm not saying that "you" are trying to globalize it, just as much as I was not saying you're the one failing the EU. And don't worry, I got the definitions done, after 5 years of this shit cultural marxist brainwashing education system and sociology diploma. 

Then maybe you should re think how you type out your sentences are from how I read it, that is exactly how you're saying it.