Again one bad birthday...

Condray

Okay so there we go ...

My accounts keep getting banned when i'm botting and I can't see reason why they started to get banns this couple days ... Everything was fine before and maybe some random banns but not that many , now I have lost all my bank and all the accs , because all the accs keep getting banned , and when the firsts got banns I spent more money to make new ones and thought they can make my monies back ... but no .. they got banned in less than day too! :(

now I got like few mills money and have no clue what to do I think it's pointless to buy 2 new bots with that 3M because they probably gets banns too before the day turns to next..

And that's not all...

well I have to pay my friend like umm 20m+ for that I was botting the accounts for him. and now all they are banned and impossible to refund because I tried to make new ones for him :(

I'm just so clueless... Help me out with King ideas or something like that ;)

Thank you!

Don't let RuneScape ruin your birthday.

Be happy to be alive, because there are a good percent of people who were never able to reach the age, we have been lucky enough to achieve.

Be happy to be alive, and that your actually able to lose accounts in RuneScape, because if you weren't here, then you wouldn't have anything to lose.

Inner Happiness > Materialistic Happiness

• Like 1

Don't let RuneScape ruin your birthday.

Be happy to be alive, because there are a good percent of people who were never able to reach the age, we have been lucky enough to achieve.

Be happy to be alive, and that your actually able to lose accounts in RuneScape, because if you weren't here, then you wouldn't have anything to lose.

Inner Happiness > Materialistic Happiness

Yeah that's true , thanks! but still in a trouble how I can refund to him :(