Feedback suggestion.

RoomScape

Ehh I don't think there should really be a time limit to be honest.

From your example, you could say that the user purposefully split up the feedbacks to give him multiple feedbacks, in which that case I wouldn't really agree with it and I would remove it.

However, if lets say you sell me a bond for 1.2m or whatever, I leave you feedback, then 10 minutes later I want to buy 20m gold, I should be able to give you a feedback on both if you get what I mean.

Wheres the difference if i buy a freshie.

get another order to create a (as example GDK) okay i see need another freshie.

Then i see oh my mule account runs out of membership, better buy a bond. ?

Why should there be no multiple FB be given?

You see this are different trades with always a risk of 1,2-1,5m / 3$.

The rule says to feedback there must be a risk at least of 1$.

Wheres the difference if i buy a freshie.

get another order to create a (as example GDK) okay i see need another freshie.

Then i see oh my mule account runs out of membership, better buy a bond. ?

Why should there be no multiple FB be given?

You see this are different trades with always a risk of 1,2-1,5m / 3$.

The rule says to feedback there must be a risk at least of 1$.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you did anything wrong. I'm just saying we need to rethink our rules.

Whoa whoa chill out, we aren't accusing anyone of anything, we're just brainstorming ideas about the system. If that were the case I would just set up a system with my buddy and buy something new every 5 minutes to get him to 100 feedback real quick lol.

That's my point. It's technically allowed at the moment...

• 3 weeks later...

I highly support this, people have post called number 1 bond seller yet they have 25 fb you should be able to say stuff that aren't true

I highly support this, people have post called number 1 bond seller yet they have 25 fb you should be able to say stuff that aren't true

What?

• 2 weeks later...

I think you shouldn't receive feedback after 50 feedback, people just do minimal trades such as bonds, eventually they get trust and then scamquit

While if you limit it to 50 - people will just sell goods that make good money, instead of just trying to get respects

/instead of feedback you would have a 'amount' section which you would put the amount the trade was worth in USD

Allowing the best quality over quantity sellers to gain their rightful respects with $100 + trades

- pretty pointless though but I just wanted to suggest it because people who have quantity over quality really piss me off

- doing this would increase the profit margins in things like bonds, so the real sellers actually earn more money

////////

Also have the USD total traded and have a hiscores for that/ or as well as feedback

\\\\ While also having a hiscores for single trade worth

as someone with $500 + sent via paypal without a chargeback obviously deserves respects