rip

Levi

What does it have to do with ex-staff rank? It's not like he have admin/mod rights or anything. What's gonna be next? remove 1k postcount?

Pure bullshit. Are they trying to implement that "nothing of this have ever happened, he wasn't a staff member". Sorry, you can't change past. Deal with it. Bad administration in my opinion. Just sayin.

What does it have to do with ex-staff rank? It's not like he have admin/mod rights or anything. What's gonna be next? remove 1k postcount?

Pure bullshit. Are they trying to implement that "nothing of this have ever happened, he wasn't a staff member". Sorry, you can't change past. Deal with it. Bad administration in my opinion. Just sayin.

You're pretty much saying that because he doesn't have the rank, no one will ever acknowledge that he was once a staff member.

• Administrator

its a fact, thats why you nubs remove it. trying to punish me

It is a fact, you are being nothing, but rude since your demotion, we've given you plenty of chances and warnings. You failed to take it seriously, and we won't have a user having the ex-staff rank going around acting like a child.

• Like 1