Other Games Worth Farming

Au Farmer

Level 30 account farmers as far as i know get a decent amount. The one im using has 5/6 computers set up (They normally have a stupidly humnan like bot doing dominion games) .. So they must get a bit

Hmm, I might try out farming LoL a bit. Currenty I could run 3VM's, but once I upgrade my PC with extra 8Gb of ram and SSD, I could probably run 5-8 at once. How long does it take to boost a lvl 30 account? And how much they actually go for $ ?

Hmm, I might try out farming LoL a bit. Currenty I could run 3VM's, but once I upgrade my PC with extra 8Gb of ram and SSD, I could probably run 5-8 at once. How long does it take to boost a lvl 30 account? And how much they actually go for $ ?

I believe a level 30 without any IP spent or anything is about $30

I know there are refferal farmers and lvl 30 account farmers, But is it really profitable?

$30 per account is pretty great, and while you level those accounts you can use the accounts you're selling as referrals for ANOTHER account you could sell. 

If you're doing things against the rules (Just making level 30's isn't, but using programs etc is)

then I highly recommend you don't link the referrals back to your main account (Could cause a ban on all of your accounts linked to the botted one)

Goodluck farming :)

Btw the fastest exp in the game is 3's. Look up a guide on youtube. (This is for legit leveling)