Theory about bans [READ]

hecce4

So, I have a theory how bans comes out in oldschool runescaoe, Jagex is banning more players than ever and I have a theory (note that this is based on own experience).

My theory is that minor bans are a "jagex" bot that bans. Its not an employee of jagex or a real person that investigates your account, its a auto ban that comes when jagex seems that you have been doing the same thing for a limited amount of time.

Now to bot busting, that ban is when a sertain mod detects you botting and then, hammers you.

How do I base on this theory?

I have had accounts that have been in a bank botting fletching for example, and doing one thing, for maybe 70 hours straight, (breaks of course) bot it does nothing ecept one skill. And it is impossible for a mod to see if im standing there for a long time etc.

Bot busting, have i gotten when ive been at a area a while, all alone and dont talk.

What bans are there?

Macroing Minor, a ban that is 2 days and comes if you bot only one 1 account on 1 ip at same time. 

Macroing Major, a perm ban where you bot more than 1 account on 1 ip at same time.

Bot busting, temp or perm ban, depending on how jagex feel.

What advice can I give?

Once in a while, go do somethimng else for 10 mins, fich, wc, dance or someshit

Feel free to comment anything, give critic or something. Idgaf cause i know im right cool.png

Edited by Im Fked

minor bans are a "jagex" bot that bans. Its not an employee of jagex or a real person that investigates your account, its a auto ban that comes when jagex seems that you have been doing the same thing for a limited amount of time.

This is true

p mod detects you botting and then, hammers you.

This is false, P-Mods doesn't have any ban power, and their reports about Macroing have the same impact as regular player. They can post in moderator forums the list of botters and J-Mods will go through them though.

About bot busting events, it used to be this way:

Few J-mods (usually 2-3) groups up with pmods and F-mods (Used to be only pmods) and then walk to a certain area. Everyone splits into groups and hop to certain world. While J-Mods ban botters instantly (Live), P-Mods and F-Mods just report them, while there is another one (or more) J-mod who's not logged in, and goes through those reports.
Edited by Haxball

This is true

This is false, P-Mods doesn't have any ban power, and their reports about Macroing have the same impact as regular player. They can post in moderator forums the list of botters and J-Mods will go through them though.

About bot busting events, it used to be this way:

Few J-mods (usually 2-3) groups up with pmods and F-mods (Used to be only pmods) and then walk to a certain area. Everyone splits into groups and hop to certain world. While J-Mods ban botters instantly (Live), P-Mods and F-Mods just report them, while there is another one (or more) J-mod who's not logged in, and goes through those reports.

Yeah Im sorry I have no idea of what mod ranks there are on jagex, i only knew about J and P mods.

You have a couple good points. Yes, jagex does have an automated system that can detect suspicious people, but tbh, I still believe that Jagex moderators have to be the ones to ban. They are simply given the list by the "detection bot" and then decide whether to ban or not. They may also look at the players history etc, if it is a main account, an account with high woodcutting just wcing yews, or w/e. 

I wouldnt recommend doing the same skill for an extended amount of time, because that (in theory) triggers their detection system.

You have a couple good points. Yes, jagex does have an automated system that can detect suspicious people, but tbh, I still believe that Jagex moderators have to be the ones to ban. They are simply given the list by the "detection bot" and then decide whether to ban or not. They may also look at the players history etc, if it is a main account, an account with high woodcutting just wcing yews, or w/e. 

I wouldnt recommend doing the same skill for an extended amount of time, because that (in theory) triggers their detection system.

Ive once heard they are using ecvations, but i dont know

So, I have a theory how bans comes out in oldschool runescaoe, Jagex is banning more players than ever and I have a theory (note that this is based on own experience).

My theory is that minor bans are a "jagex" bot that bans. Its not an employee of jagex or a real person that investigates your account, its a auto ban that comes when jagex seems that you have been doing the same thing for a limited amount of time.

Now to bot busting, that ban is when a sertain mod detects you botting and then, hammers you.

How do I base on this theory?

I have had accounts that have been in a bank botting fletching for example, and doing one thing, for maybe 70 hours straight, (breaks of course) bot it does nothing ecept one skill. And it is impossible for a mod to see if im standing there for a long time etc.

Bot busting, have i gotten when ive been at a area a while, all alone and dont talk.

What bans are there?

Macroing Minor, a ban that is 2 days and comes if you bot only one 1 account on 1 ip at same time. 

Macroing Major, a perm ban where you bot more than 1 account on 1 ip at same time.

Bot busting, temp or perm ban, depending on how jagex feel.

What advice can I give?

Once in a while, go do somethimng else for 10 mins, fich, wc, dance or someshit

Feel free to comment anything, give critic or something. Idgaf cause i know im right cool.png

what if i told you i've gotten over 5+ instant perms with 1 acc on 1ip at the same time? that would make your theory flawed?

the trick to not getting banned is to monitor your bot... don't do stupid shit like leave it on all night. Bot while doing homework or something and for gods sake talk every once and awhile to not make yourself look so bait

it's so easy to tell that bots are bots because a lot of people feel the need to bot for a crazy amount of time like 20 hours... then you complain that you got caught? just take it easy