Post your Xbox GT here

Maldesto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Post your GT: Chasing Colors

What game(s) you play: Bo2, Borderlands 2, few random arcade games when I feel like it. Bad Company 2/Battlefield 3, although I hadn't been on in a while.

What type of mode do you play: Majority of the time I play TDM on Bo2 unless my friend wants to play something different. BF3 was just TDM and Conquest. 

I'm not all that great with CoD since Bo2 is the first one I ever owned..I got the game on release for the zombies but I can't stand them in Black Ops 2 so I had the game on the shelf for a long time..just recently started playing. 

Post your GT: LAx Dubstep x

What game(s) you play: Call of duty black ops 2 - hardcore search + party games

What type of mode do you play; - hardcore search + party games 

I only mess about on COD i can/will tryhard if players on the other team are cocky smile.png

What i mean by "tryhard": i carried my team 22 kills 1 death on search to a 4-1 victory just because the other team was cocky i normally get 2-3 KD per game when i actually try. the only reason my KD is low was because i used to play PS3 and when i come to xbox it took a while to get used to the controller (got raped alot)

My stats:

Max prestige

1.48 KD

11750 kills/ 7550 deaths

98 score per minute (rising)

Mostly use B23R/riot shield or noob tubes. I do have a mic and it's a group choice what set weapons we use per game (i have like 3-4 other people who mess about too)

PM me on here and let me know who you are first otherwise i tend to decline requests.

Edited by JakeLAD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...