wow.. rs is just too addictive

The Hero of Time

Pretty fucking dumb to still bot with those stats. And do something useful with your sparetime then? Look for a job or a girlfriend or do sports or watch a movie or idk.

once a botter is always a botter. Would you really stop after you botted every stat on your account lol.

We play for fun, and grinding is not fun.

Pretty fucking dumb to still bot with those stats. And do something useful with your sparetime then? Look for a job or a girlfriend or do sports or watch a movie or idk.

i got other things to do lol, but there is always time that i am on my pc, i enver spend 100% rs, but there is always a moment when i think, hmmm i'd like to play now

Use ur brains, why are we in this site? not to waste our time that much to playing because bot can do it for us, maybe people aren't like you, they don't get bullied daily because u are ginger.

Why would you bot on a maxed main..?

got cleaned and wanted to get some clue scrolls / whips , =( my mistake

No shit, I play from when I was 7, now i'm 17.

i got exactly the same! i was around 7, not sure but about that, and im 17 too XD

No shit, I play from when I was 7, now i'm 17.

i got exactly the same! i was around 7, not sure but about that, and im 17 too XD