Just started LoL - Give me some tips.

Rare

Whenever you find a new champion that you want to play, make sure you google "Champions name here build guide" 

I like mobafire guides, but solomid guides are good also. :p 

Occa, I'd like you to prove that you're a diamond. A lot of people say they are, but they really aren't. 

I'm friends with a lot of diamonds, I play with diamonds every day because of that. I've gotten a lot better but i'm stuck in my elo, not because the people in my elo are necessarily bad. But they aren't used to the diamond mechanics that I try to use.

Moral of what I'm saying... I got paired with people that aren't at my skill level because right when I got level 30. I went and did ranked, which was a huge mistake. I got put into silver because I threw games. (I was a noooooooooooooooooob back then)

I can't repeat this to my friends that just started playing league. Make sure when you get level 30, only play ranked when you feel you're ready. Or else you'll regret it. 

Whenever you find a new champion that you want to play, make sure you google "Champions name here build guide" 

I like mobafire guides, but solomid guides are good also. tongue.png

Occa, I'd like you to prove that you're a diamond. A lot of people say they are, but they really aren't. 

I'm friends with a lot of diamonds, I play with diamonds every day because of that. I've gotten a lot better but i'm stuck in my elo, not because the people in my elo are necessarily bad. But they aren't used to the diamond mechanics that I try to use.

Moral of what I'm saying... I got paired with people that aren't at my skill level because right when I got level 30. I went and did ranked, which was a huge mistake. I got put into silver because I threw games. (I was a noooooooooooooooooob back then)

I can't repeat this to my friends that just started playing league. Make sure when you get level 30, only play ranked when you feel you're ready. Or else you'll regret it. 

Pls diamond season 2, plat this season. 

fuckyoulol_zps0528cf99.pngNot diamond, but only pic of my highest elo I could find from season 2

ODDONE_zps7f3f8739.pngOMGPROPLAYERS_zpsaa6844d5.png

Playing w/ dem pros in diamond elo season 2 np

Didn't want to brag but Basic asked me to :[

Pls diamond season 2, plat this season. 

fuckyoulol_zps0528cf99.pngNot diamond, but only pic of my highest elo I could find from season 2

ODDONE_zps7f3f8739.pngOMGPROPLAYERS_zpsaa6844d5.png

Playing w/ dem pros in diamond elo season 2 np

Didn't want to brag but Basic asked me to :[

I didn't ask you to brag, I asked for proof. 

Because as I said, a lot of people pretend that they are diamond. But in reality they don't know shit about league and they are either bronze 4 or don't even play league and they think that being diamond is level 64 warlock on league.

• 2 weeks later...