My apology

Swaq

I always thought myself to be clean and I always wanted to moderate a forum. From this day forward, you can count me out on everything. I am a scammer. I didn't mean for this to happen and I didn't want to scam or anything. I was supposed to pay @Probemas 2m for a pin he sold me. What a dumbass I was, while trying to get him banned for sms pin selling, in the end I am the one who was wrong. I didn't try to get him banned so I could get away with the pin, I really couldn't remember. Maybe it was that at the time, my goldfarm was permmed and I had nothing left.

To conclude, I won't be in chat for a very long time. I feel sad. I just want to say I'm very sorry to @Probemas . I tried so hard getting him banned. I am the one who should be banned. I will pay back the 2m, I'm very sorry.

Edited by OfficialSwaq

Why do you people feel the need to scam?.. I mean, I've spoken to most if not all you guys and you ALL seem like genuine people, atleast around me. Try to be rational and avoid doing things you know won't have a positive outcome whether you get away with it or not

I could easily yell scumbag for what you've done but I won't. If anything I'm glad you're aware of what you done. Don't let this dishearten you, you're under TWC so you're given a second chance. Simply keep clean and if you ever feel the temptation of scamming just cut the trade off

If you need anything tell me, I'll try to help

Why do you people feel the need to scam?.. I mean, I've spoken to most if not all you guys and you ALL seem like genuine people, atleast around me. Try to be rational and avoid doing things you know won't have a positive outcome whether you get away with it or not

I could easily yell scumbag for what you've done but I won't. If anything I'm glad you're aware of what you done. Don't let this dishearten you, you're under TWC so you're given a second chance. Simply keep clean and if you ever feel the temptation of scamming just cut the trade off

If you need anything tell me, I'll try to help

Nah, I'm done with everything. I am never participating in the market ever again, nor will I scam quit or quit.

I don't understand too why people scam.. It really is a crime, it's against the law. Nobody wants that it happens to you. We're all people, seriously. We can have so much fun on OSBot. Do your own thing, make money in a legit way. Otherwise you're just a criminal..

Edit: Legit as in breaking the RS07 rules :D.

Edited by PaasHazen18

Alright fair enough. How much do you owe the person? I can help pay half of your debt if you wish to pay half

You are very kind man, but no. I'll probably have 2m before 24hours. I am currently doing pest control, made about 200k in a night. I also have a bond, which I'll try to sell and make up to 2m.

You are very kind man, but no. I'll probably have 2m before 24hours. I am currently doing pest control, made about 200k in a night. I also have a bond, which I'll try to sell and make up to 2m.

If you're tight on time and need to pay Probemas back tell me, I can give you a mil, can't pay all of it since I only have 1.6m cash