Colorize tiles inside area.

Botre

I already knew how to colorize a single tile, and I could just colorize the area by colorizing each position from that area  but I was looking for something more direct if you know what I mean ^^

if you get could get the an array of tiles in an area. You could use a enhance for loop, and literally do the same process above to color all the tiles in an area.

Edited by josedpay

so what exactly are you looking for. To color a whole area? Tiles in an area? or what?

I'm looking for... 

Area(nameofarea).color() ;D

Basicly color all the tiles/positions inside an area without the use of an array.

I'm working on a little tool:

Stand anywhere in runescape, press  x + or -  and/or y + or - on the GUI, this would build/draw an area (using your player's coordinates for the bottom left  corner coordinate) which is printed when you stop the script (will implement a print button later), but atm it's pretty much worthless considering it lacks proper visualization (I currently have a prototype that draws 4 corner, this works for smaller areas but becomes inefficient for larger ones). The output is in Osbot area format.

I'm looking for... 

Basicly color all the tiles/positions inside an area without the use of an array.

Stand anywhere in runescape, press  x + or -  and/or y + or - on the GUI, this would build/draw an area (using your player's coordinates for the bottom left  corner coordinate) which is printed when you stop the script (will implement a print button later), but atm it's pretty much worthless considering it lacks proper visualization (I currently have a prototype that draws 4 corner, this works for smaller areas but becomes inefficient for larger ones). The output is in Osbot area format.

We'll I'm tell you straight up that you should really use an array of tiles for that. Because it would be easier to implement.

• Like 1

I'm looking for... 

There is no getAllTiles method inside the Area class. You could write that yourself, though.