prEnchanter (Supposedly enchant items)

Prayanthem

This is one enchanting script (Play on words) by me, prayanthem smile.png

So basically I don't have anything to enchant, hence it has never been tried. Just wrote stuff. So contact me if you want to try this script (and know how to add local scripts), to test it.

Change log

Nothing yet smile.png

FCACWZp.png

Edited by Prayanthem

honestly if u release this for free gf gem prices will rise and recoils/duelings will fall.  there are other reasons to making scripts premium besides how hard it is to make.  50% of the scripts in the sdn will take minutes to make, just like this, but they go premium otherwise it will be abused and prices will crash.  and if this is your attempt to undermine my script because you don't like me, you are doing it for the wrong reason

Edited by novak80

honestly if u release this for free gf gem prices will rise and recoils/duelings will fall.  there are other reasons to making scripts premium besides how hard it is to make.  50% of the scripts in the sdn will take minutes to make, just like this, but they go premium otherwise it will be abused and prices will crash

why would recoils/duelings rising by 100gp affect you?

Edit: Its loss or bad money, It wont rise.

Edited by solononforever

honestly if u release this for free gf gem prices will rise and recoils/duelings will fall.  there are other reasons to making scripts premium besides how hard it is to make.  50% of the scripts in the sdn will take minutes to make, just like this, but they go premium otherwise it will be abused and prices will crash.  and if this is your attempt to undermine my script because you don't like me, you are doing it for the wrong reason

Hardly a personal attack. All I said was I could make it - with ease. And you started flaming and bashin' me. Which is the main purpose I actually made the script yeah.

Dunno if I should release it for free. My thoughts so far is either full on free, or a limit to 300 enchants before you have to restart it: So you cannot afk. And then a premium version where that is just gone. 

Edited by Prayanthem