My Gallery - Anime Wallpapers.

zaros784

Jees, didn't even notice there was a graphics section to this forum until today. Haha.

Well, I started out doing signatures, but nobody on deviantart really likes signatures, so I moved up to wallpapers.

Started when I was twelve, used tutorials to get some basic tricks, and haven't touched one for 4 years, using my own style you can see in my work.

Click here to see the rest of my gallery.

I generally avoid text, because i'm terribads at it.

I do all of my art for free, feel free to request!

claymore_by_skeptec-d7505gz.pngelfen_lied_wallpaper_by_skeptec-d74t6wt.gun_gale_by_skeptec-d74qiyd.png

black_rock_shooter_wallpaper_by_skeptec-

levi_by_skeptec-d6ikma7.png

riven_signature_by_skeptec-d6dxjji.png

janna_by_skeptec-d6e9iwi.png

draven_by_skeptec-d6e1y9z.png

nidalee_by_skeptec-d6ed6dq.png

gsds_by_skeptec-d6hqlu3.png

doctor_stones_by_skeptec-d6e1duv.png

Edited by zaros784

So humble.

If I were to give you Cnc, you might hate me. And I don't want that, I want you to b able t get better and my harsh Cnc might hurt you. Not saying you're a 'pussy' or anything it just happens a lot. People get scared of me because of my Cnc even though I'm harsh because I want them to get better.

So if you ever need help, just look at my tutorial thread (not just my tutorials on there) and if you bed one on one advice then you can talk to me.

Just trying to help. Didn't wanna be harsh.

If I were to give you Cnc, you might hate me. And I don't want that, I want you to b able t get better and my harsh Cnc might hurt you. Not saying you're a 'pussy' or anything it just happens a lot. People get scared of me because of my Cnc even though I'm harsh because I want them to get better.

So if you ever need help, just look at my tutorial thread (not just my tutorials on there) and if you bed one on one advice then you can talk to me.

Just trying to help. Didn't wanna be harsh.

But i'm not asking for CnC on this thread.

I think you could have worded it more humbly is all, like, "Hey, I'd love if you'd check out my tutorials".