Scripter Ranks Proposal

Alek

Scripter Ranks Proposal

Proposer: @Alek

Proposed: 14 March 2014

Issues: Members of the community feel that the permissions of SDN Script writers de-values the cost of VIP. Official Script Developers also feel the need to distinguish themselves from regular script writers.

Solution:

Name Changes:

Official Script Developer > Script Developer

SDN Script Writer > Script Writer

Aesthetic Changes:

Script Writers will have their primary rank as "Script Writer" instead of secondary. No name color changes.

Permissions/Perks:

@Maldesto Unlimited tabs will stay.

Upgrading:

Script Developer applications will remain as they are. 

"Normal" members can be upgraded to Script Writer from either:

1. Making a script that gets accepted onto the SDN

2. Have an exceptional local script

Demotions:

Demotions will continue as they are. Script Writers will lose their status when they fail to maintain the standards which they were promoted for.

• Like 3

• Administrator

Then reform the rank. I do not understand the mindset that one (or a few) people should devalue the people who make OSBot a profitable company. This logic makes no sense.

You can't really reform the rank as they are given access to the script developer section through the rank. I mean we could make another rank that isn't seen, and doesn't have a pip that can access the developer section.

• Administrator

Penalizing scripters for administrative issues is nonsense.

I am about to make a new rank to give to sdn scripters and have everyone removed from their current group and if they have maintained their script for a month they will be placed back inside the sdn script developers group who have a pip + unlimited tabs, or whatever Alek decides 2-4.