Fishing Bans List

melomel

Fishing Bans  

14 members have voted

1. 1. If you bot fishing, where have you been banned?

• Catherbury: Temporary
    • Catherbury: Permanent
    • Fishing Guild: Temporary
    • Fishing Guild: Permanent
    • Barbarian Village: Permanent
    • Barbarian Village: Temporary
    • Barbarian Fishing(Near Waterfall): Permanent
    • Barbarian Fishing(Near Waterfall): Temporary
    • I've been banned, but none of the above.
    • I bot Fishing, but have never been banned.

I don't see how this is specific at all. People bot so many different things, you won't really get any smarter of the small percentage that bots fishing. With the knowledge you will gather from this poll, you're not able to bot 'smarter', because there are so many factors that play a role. Good luck with your topic though :). Hopefully people will tell about their bans and we can learn from that.

Please explain. I'm not going to make one for every fishing spot in RS :l

The ban list is supposed to help represent ways in which it can be reduced, and a lot of other factors come into play like: time, accounts running per ip, fishing spot, exp per hour etc.

This only suggests the place in which people get banned.

I don't see how this is specific at all. People bot so many different things, you won't really get any smarter of the small percentage that bots fishing. With the knowledge you will gather from this poll, you're not able to bot 'smarter', because there are so many factors that play a role. Good luck with your topic though smile.png. Hopefully people will tell about their bans and we can learn from that.

How is this not specific? Things people bot fishing: Lobs/Swords/Sharks, Trout/Salmon, & Barbarian Fishing. This tells you where and which places to avoid. 

What you are saying is me saying,

"a bunch of people were botting rock crabs at rellelka yesterday and were banned" and you responding,

"NO! That's not good enough data! You can't tell if they were botting attack/str/def/ranged/magic or hitpoints!!"

The ban list is supposed to help represent ways in which it can be reduced, and a lot of other factors come into play like: time, accounts running per ip, fishing spot, exp per hour etc.

This only suggests the place in which people get banned.

If it's a temporary ban (J mod), none of what you mentioned matter. And if it's a permanent ban, then you were probably there for a long time on multiple accounts.