PayPal

Jeff

Most of you will find this pointless or a waste of your time but this is my recent experience with PayPal. I recently got charged back because the user claimed to be hacked. I'm not asking for a sob story where you can cry with me and run off into the sunset looking for a peaceful world full of gummy bears and marshmallows. I'd just like to point out to you guys PayPal has a lot of flaws and if you guys can, I suggest changing services before it turns out like this. I recommend a service like Skrill, but I have no prior experience with it. If you guys know of another popular service please mention it in the comments. 

"I would really like to accredit your ability to let thousands of cyber criminals defraud tens of thousands users monthly. You place all trust into a sob story of how a had not authorized a payment. Within 2 days I received the final verdict of the shocking truth that PayPal cares not about the sellers of PayPal or even the buyers. You only care about your fake persona you have built up. Buyer protection, easily overpowering any seller protection by your standards. There is absolutely no way to win a case for a seller without proof of shipping, how are you supposed to provide that with a service. Any idiot can wander on to PayPal and rob people of thousands of dollars daily and you sit back and watch your bank accounts rack up the dough. Using PayPal for over half a year now, I've witnessed many ups and downs during the process. Tedious situations of entering bank information, getting rejected, and continuously trying until I could finally become verified. Not only am I a verified user but I have never had one actual charge back claim on me since a test charge back months ago. I've talked to multiple representative, all claiming this would be a slow process taking up to 10 days with careful consideration and all thoughts processed. I obviously have no reason to believe that after 2 days you could pronounce this user winner of ALL his charge back disputes. I know of one other person, a friend of mine who got his payment reversed at the exact same moment as mine. This user has defrauded many other people in the last 3 days, that would put him in prison if you would actually take charge and manage the cyber criminals. I wish you guys would stand up for your service, that's right a service. See I provide a service too, but you seem to acknowledge only the fairy tale he provided you with. Good luck in the future, I really wish this company the best as I have ultimately benefited from it. But it will no longer be in my future." 

• 3 weeks later...

Most of you will find this pointless or a waste of your time but this is my recent experience with PayPal. I recently got charged back because the user claimed to be hacked. I'm not asking for a sob story where you can cry with me and run off into the sunset looking for a peaceful world full of gummy bears and marshmallows. I'd just like to point out to you guys PayPal has a lot of flaws and if you guys can, I suggest changing services before it turns out like this. I recommend a service like Skrill, but I have no prior experience with it. If you guys know of another popular service please mention it in the comments. 

"I would really like to accredit your ability to let thousands of cyber criminals defraud tens of thousands users monthly. You place all trust into a sob story of how a had not authorized a payment. Within 2 days I received the final verdict of the shocking truth that PayPal cares not about the sellers of PayPal or even the buyers. You only care about your fake persona you have built up. Buyer protection, easily overpowering any seller protection by your standards. There is absolutely no way to win a case for a seller without proof of shipping, how are you supposed to provide that with a service. Any idiot can wander on to PayPal and rob people of thousands of dollars daily and you sit back and watch your bank accounts rack up the dough. Using PayPal for over half a year now, I've witnessed many ups and downs during the process. Tedious situations of entering bank information, getting rejected, and continuously trying until I could finally become verified. Not only am I a verified user but I have never had one actual charge back claim on me since a test charge back months ago. I've talked to multiple representative, all claiming this would be a slow process taking up to 10 days with careful consideration and all thoughts processed. I obviously have no reason to believe that after 2 days you could pronounce this user winner of ALL his charge back disputes. I know of one other person, a friend of mine who got his payment reversed at the exact same moment as mine. This user has defrauded many other people in the last 3 days, that would put him in prison if you would actually take charge and manage the cyber criminals. I wish you guys would stand up for your service, that's right a service. See I provide a service too, but you seem to acknowledge only the fairy tale he provided you with. Good luck in the future, I really wish this company the best as I have ultimately benefited from it. But it will no longer be in my future." 

Didn't you get TWC for chargebacking?