Swizzbeat's Fight Caves - The Ultimate Fire Cape Script

Swizzbeat

This has always been a goal of mine, and I've done a little bit of work on things related to it (such as my Jad helper), but I think it's time to actual begin production. I'm making this thread as a log of my progress and to keep everyone updated with how I am progressing. Don't expect anything to fancy or extravagant as it's mainly just going to be text with what I accomplished that day and the occasional picture. Hopefully I can finish, achieve flawlessness, and have the first fully functional fight caves script for Old School Runescape smile.png

Day 1

- Begun construction. Completed the framework and have a pretty good idea on how I am going to deal with the waves, trap select enemies, use the "italy rock" to its full effectiveness, etc.

Day 17

Sorry I haven't updated this, beginning to reconsider making the script at all. Will post soon with more info.

Edited by Swizzbeat
  • Like 8

if u perfect this id say $100 monthly payment lol.

some people pay $20 for a cape.

LMFAO WHAT? clueless....noone would pay more than 10$ for this script, most buyers would be people looking to do firecapes once on their account lol.. This script is going to be VERY hard to make think about all the possible spawns.. this bot has to be as smart as a human to be successful and not many/no bots are as smart as humans

Edited by Flank
  • Like 1

LMFAO WHAT? clueless....noone would pay more than 10$ for this script, most buyers would be people looking to do firecapes once on their account lol.. This script is going to be VERY hard to make think about all the possible spawns.. this bot has to be as smart as a human to be successful and not many/no bots are as smart as humans

its called a fire cape service people provide them all the time and pay people to get them a firecape...

and exactly this will have to be extremely good bot people can shove $!0 up there ass for the amount of effort that will go in to making this..