Does having possible IP of scammer help me in anyway?

DurryDishes

Herro. Yesterday my stupid ass got scammed in a way that got me to type my OSRS username(email) and password into a fake runescape/fagex forum.  Jagex sent me an email that told me they 'blocked' an ip from trying to go into my account and they told me the ip that it was. I don't know what they mean by block because the person went into it and took 99% of my wealth and even msged me saying I got hacked on skype and was laughing yada yada yadadamean? Anyways I was wondering if I could contact jagex and tell them about this person scamming(I also have their possible username) and get them banned or something? They managed to get 10mill worth of stuff off my account so I assume the person is going to do it to a lot more people. I was thinking about contacting old friends that hacked on starcraft 1 to see if they could do anything with a persons ip but they never go on sc1 anymore sad.png. Anyways let me know what's gucci if you know anything about this. Thanks

Well he wasn't using a proxy, you could scare the shit out of him by messaging him back with his address. If you're really ballsy look up the address and find the residents living there, find his Facebook, and send him pics of his sister.

"**.*.***.***" is located @ United States North Carolina Asheville

He could have moved? The records were last updated 4 years ago I think. How do I find his fb lol