The Importance of using Proxies While Botting / Botting Guide

Dynasty

PROXY

Okay so this Mainly applies to people running a gold farm or are running multiple bots.

Jagex looks at 3 main things when determining if a player is botting/ goldfarming.

1. How long the player has logged in.

2.  Multiple accounts logged in under the same IP Address.

3. If you are clicking the exact same location every time you do an action.

The solution to this is to run a proxy for each account you use. This will change your the IP on each of your characters.

This is a link if you already have Proxies to set up to OSBOT http://osbot.org/forum/topic/27645-how-to-use-a-proxy-to-connect-with-osrs-pictures-for-the/

BOTTING

This part of the guide will be on some techniques you can use to help make sure you wont get banned.

1. I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH! USE BREAKS! I usually run my bot for 5hrs at a time and a 20-45 minute breaks.

2. If gold farming  make sure  all your characters DO NOT HAVE similar names, ex. John01 John02 John03 etc....

3. Make your character does not look like a bot. If you look at bots they are usually wearing nothing and are very simple looking. Wear armour or something that relates to the skill you are doing.

4. Babysit your bot as much as possible, if you are home check in on your bot to make sure its not stuck or not in a bot world.

5. Talk to other players if you are in a crowded area.

6. If you are running multiple bots make sure they are not in the same world unless need be.

7. Use premium scripts with good feedback and that are up to date.

8. Use proxies if running multiple accounts.

*** Known botting worlds that I myself have seen my character get put into are 385 & 386***

Okay guys I thank each and everyone of you for taking the time to read this small guide. I' am online most of the time so if you have any questions or anything you would like me to add that would be useful to this guide feel free to contact me.

I will try and update this thread on a daily basis to make it look better and to add more info.

If you are interested in some Premium Proxies feel free to contact me.... CHEERS!

Edited by Dynasty
  • Like 1

I assume this is just based off of similar patterns and occurrences? So this isn't anything official, we should, really, be compiling a list of data (in the form of graphs, i like graphs) that helps to show what each technique can do to minimize behavior, that's a lot of effort though :(

Also, when i restart my gf, i may need a lotta proxies (do you do deals?)

I assume this is just based off of similar patterns and occurrences? So this isn't anything official, we should, really, be compiling a list of data (in the form of graphs, i like graphs) that helps to show what each technique can do to minimize behavior, that's a lot of effort though sad.png

Also, when i restart my gf, i may need a lotta proxies (do you do deals?)

Yea I have proxies now and I will be opening a shop soon