new rule

RichyRich

no. you don't just ignore them.

1. mods don't do their job

2. ban them

its either spam or offensive? both against the rules? or what?

You'd like us to give a 3 day ban for someone calling another user a "leecher"?

This forum is meant for ages 18+, if you can't handle a stupid name then I don't know what to tell you. :c

You'd like us to give a 3 day ban for someone calling another user a "leecher"?

This forum is meant for ages 18+, if you can't handle a stupid name then I don't know what to tell you. :c

with that reply it makes it hard to believe that you are 18 years old. it isn't the fact of calling someone a 'name'

it is spam or offensive? which is it? and take care of it.

annoying af.

anyone that says the word 'leech' or any figure of spelling it uses, 3 day ban. plz.

if something is free how the fuck is it leeched?

it is free so people can test out osbot without having to pay. If you like the bot you should know that for the people to keep updating it they need some motivation $$$. its not so people can come and stay free and use everything free. thats a leecher sorry.

with that reply it makes it hard to believe that you are 18 years old. it isn't the fact of calling someone a 'name'

it is spam or offensive? which is it? and take care of it.

annoying af.

I apologize if you feel attacked by someone calling you a leecher.

It's the nature of this forum for things like this to occur, but if someone is obviously harassing / attacking you for beeing a "leecher", I will gladly take necessary action. Make sure you report the post if one of us doesn't find it first.

Thank you. ^_^

you can block a user by clicking the "Block user" button

why do i have to do that? they are spamming my post, it must be against the rules.

I apologize if you feel attacked by someone calling you a leecher.

It's the nature of this forum for things like this to occur, but if someone is obviously harassing / attacking you for beeing a "leecher", I will gladly take necessary action. Make sure you report the post if one of us doesn't find it first.

Thank you. happy.png

spam?

it is free so people can test out osbot without having to pay. If you like the bot you should know that for the people to keep updating it they need some motivation $$$. its not so people can come and stay free and use everything free. thats a leecher sorry.

you are a headache. go give them more money for sitting at a computer. what you said is irrelevant. it is the principle of adverting the work to begin with to make more people spend money on something better. if it doesn't work to begin with why am i paying......

Edited by RichyRich

you are a headache. go give them more money for sitting at a computer. what you said is irrelevant. it is the principle of adverting the work to begin with to make more people spend money on something better. if it doesn't work to begin with why am i paying......

i feel you are on this forum to cause trouble

also, what are you paying for? if you're being called a leecher and you are paying i don't see how it's bothering you.

Edited by zanhon