I bought more credit but it won't show

hawaiian

Yeah, you had $2.31 worth of account credit, which you then used towards buying the voucher, so you only paid $2.69 out of your Paypal.

Yeah but i vouched 5.00 like 45minutes ago, and it only showed 5.00, i bought a bot. now i have only 1.41 

Yeah, you had $2.31 worth of account credit, which you then used towards buying the voucher, so you only paid $2.69 out of your Paypal.

Before i vouched 5.00, i already had credit.. then once i did it, it showed only 5.00 instead of adding the both amounts up and combining it.

Yeah but i vouched 5.00 like 45minutes ago, and it only showed 5.00, i bought a bot. now i have only 1.41

Before i vouched 5.00, i already had credit.. then once i did it, it showed only 5.00 instead of adding the both amounts up and combining it.

post a screenshot of the transaction from your paypal

I just bought 5.00 credit again. It didn't even make my credit to 6.41 

The reason it didn't go up to $6.41 is because you used $1.41 pm Krets AIO Woodcutter, which seems to still be pending.

& it seems like you paid for another voucher, and then paid for the script with full account credit instead of account credit + paypal like you had done the first time.

I'll forward this to @Maldesto and see what he can do for you