Pictle! - A simple screen region tool!

Purple

I was bored last night and began development on a simple image sharing tool that not only captures a desired region, but also allows multiple file uploads via drag and drop. I mainly made this because sometimes most screen sharing tools have downtime or have heavy traffic. Not to mention this is ad free!

GUI

ZPlevNY4R.png

Features

• Keeps track of your most recently uploaded snapshots
  • Screen region screenshot snapper
  • Automatically copies screenshot URL to clipboard
  • Tracks your upload transmission via progress bar
  • Click list item to launch recently uploaded snapshot in default browser
  • Supports multiple drag and drop file upload
  • Locally save screenshots to your computer
  • Crisp quality screenshots
  • Simple and easy to use

Planned

• Global Hot Keys for capturing screen region
  • Current Window Capture
  • Wider range of file support 
  • Live image editing before sending off to server (like hypderdesktop)
  • Many more updates!

DEMO

de4rt.gif

Maybe you should actually pay attention to your customers of the Rooftop script first.

In case you haven't noticed, I've been inactive and sick the past few weeks. Just ask Alek, he'll tell you. I get burnt out on scripting and decided to take a break and enjoy my spare time for once.

God forbid I take the time to take a small break. Was hoping OSbot 2 would have been released by now so I can finally push Rooftop Agility 2.0. Instead I'm stuck using the shitty bot that is known as OSBot 1. Just so you customers know, I have the right to leave my project or stop producing updates at any time if I so choose to walk away from it. When you purchase my script you purchase a subscription for the products lifespan and not in any way shape or form related to a humans. 

Don't worry I'm going to work on the bugs now, but for fakes sake, sometimes people need breaks. I don't have to tell you guys at every waking moment what I'm doing or going to do. If you're unhappy then that sucks at least it's not a monthly subscription lel like have the other shit scripts that aren't even worth a dime. 

I'm sure there's other competition you can go to if you're unsatisfied with the current circumstances. You have no idea how many PMs I get a day or how many whiny leechers message or beg me all the time. It gets really annoying and aggravating to sit here and deal with so many snobs. 

• Like 4

In case you haven't noticed, I've been inactive and sick the past few weeks. Just ask Alek, he'll tell you. I get burnt out on scripting and decided to take a break and enjoy my spare time for once.

God forbid I take the time to take a small break. Was hoping OSbot 2 would have been released by now so I can finally push Rooftop Agility 2.0. Instead I'm stuck using the shitty bot that is known as OSBot 1. Just so you customers know, I have the right to leave my project or stop producing updates at any time if I so choose to walk away from it. When you purchase my script you purchase a subscription for the products lifespan and not in any way shape or form related to a humans. 

Don't worry I'm going to work on the bugs now, but for fakes sake, sometimes people need breaks. I don't have to tell you guys at every waking moment what I'm doing or going to do. If you're unhappy then that sucks at least it's not a monthly subscription lel like have the other shit scripts that aren't even worth a dime. 

I'm sure there's other competition you can go to if you're unsatisfied with the current circumstances. You have no idea how many PMs I get a day or how many whiny leechers message or beg me all the time. It gets really annoying and aggravating to sit here and deal with so many snobs. 

This is true, but you still "should" post on your thread that you're taking a break, this way we don't get refund requests as people know whats happening rather than people thinking you've died.

This is true, but you still "should" post on your thread that you're taking a break, this way we don't get refund requests as people know whats happening rather than people thinking you've died.

Stay on topic to the thread next time. If you have any concerns you can either catch me in chat or PM (Probably won't check). 

• Like 1

support