[Market] Let all threads be approved upon thread creation!

RoomScape

It's really quite annoying and although I do know that this is in an attempt to stop scammers, it's really bothersome. Can't you make it so that certain people can't post threads? Once you pass a certain join date requirement and/or post requirements.

Say, a month online or 50/100 posts needs mod approval before thread submission, otherwise it's approved immediately.

I would say you need more requirement that a simple post count. People could just spam post and not accomplish any sort of good doing. Maybe you must hold a certain percentage of feedback or get a certain number. Who knows though, it'd be tough to get feedback if you can't post on the thread. 

Forums will be like an online jail cell.

The market will, anyway. :/

They're going about this to prevent scammers, but it won't matter. Scammers will find ways to scam and you doing this will only make them come up with more clever ways of scamming, just like how RS stops botting and people come up with smarter ways to bot.

I would say you need more requirement that a simple post count. People could just spam post and not accomplish any sort of good doing. Maybe you must hold a certain percentage of feedback or get a certain number. Who knows though, it'd be tough to get feedback if you can't post on the thread. 

People put too much respect into fb when ti doesn't necessarily mean all that much, though. I guess it could be used in this manner, but fb just doesn't mean as much as everyone makes it out to be.

The market will, anyway. :/

They're going about this to prevent scammers, but it won't matter. Scammers will find ways to scam and you doing this will only make them come up with more clever ways of scamming, just like how RS stops botting and people come up with smarter ways to bot.

Scammers can't be summed down once they join, so changing the requirements isn't going to ensure they're safety. All I can say is that you use some common sense and you won't find yourself in that predicament.

Scammers can't be summed down once they join, so changing the requirements isn't going to ensure they're safety. All I can say is that you use some common sense and you won't find yourself in that predicament.

>implying most traders use common sense when trading.

They will trust a scammer before they trust a legit person.